Sunday, January 4, 2009

No, I Didn't Misspell Homeschool!

Home's Cool Family is the name of my new blog, because we're a homeschooling family of 4 who think home's cool! My dearest friend got me FINALLY turned on to the world of weblogs! I have 2 children, a boy who is 8, and a girl who is thisclose to being 6. In fact we've even had a small party for her already with relatives. The real thing is any second! ;)

We use Sonlight Curriculum and also some things from Alpha Omega Publications. We're truly enjoying the homeschooling journey and lifestyle. It's keeping our family close, and we all love spending time together. My husband works from home, too, so we get a LOT of together time! LOL! Don't worry, though. We certainly get out. We take lovely long vacations when other schools are in session. ;)

Thanks for stopping by, and I promise to post only when I have something interesting to talk about. :)

3 comments:

  1. Amy, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! We can go on this journey together - and if no one else follows our blogs, at least we'll follow each other's! :) I expect you to be posting a lot, as you always have interesting things to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to say hi from one your cafe friends. I wanted to identify myself because my google identity is different than my Yahoo signature. I think you follow to find my blog.

    ReplyDelete